Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am back!!!


Wow! It has been 4 months since the last blog! So much has been going on.


The end of September, my grandfather Wood fell and "broke" his back. He ruptured his vertebrae and was pretty much bed ridden for a while. I was working at Scrastampin and basically I didn't have the time to spend on "D-daddy" that I felt was needed. I took a semi-permanent vacation from my job so that I could help with him. He is still very fragile and weak. Jeanette (my step-mom) does the majority of overseeing him and the rest of us try to fill in the gaps.


On Halloween we left for DisneyWorld. All 21 of us! It took 4 vans to get us down there. We had fun....but it was a lot of work.


When we returned, I started helping a little with my step-grandmother. She had lung cancer and was gradually getting weaker and not wanting to eat. She still managed to give us some laughs. She passed away the week of Christmas. We will miss her greatly, but I know that she is pain free and trial free! The picture above is Ruth and D-daddy Tipton when she was going through Chemo in Houston.
I am back to trying to do a little card making and scrapbooking. I will start sharing soon. I have missed it so much! It is my therapy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment