Saturday, August 22, 2009

Milk Box Container


I have had several comments on the milk box container that is seen in Olivia's First Day of School photo. Yes, I did make those, one for each teacher. Unfortunately I didn't take a pic of them before I had to send them! I put a pair of socks (teacher), free coffee pass, chocolates and little pencils in each of the cartons.
I also recently made some for Halloween, that I am sharing. I used Stampin' Up products to make these. (Old Olive, pumpkin pie, black, perfect plum and Cast-a-Spell papers. Batty For You Stamp set and circle, large oval and scalloped punches.)
I got the instructions from Inking Idaho. Her site is AWESOME and she has wonderful, easy to follow tutorials. You can find this tutorial here: http://www.inkingidaho-tutorials.blogspot.com/. Thanks for looking!!








1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! And so is the school one in your daughters picture! Great job :)

    Becky

    ReplyDelete