Sunday, August 23, 2009

Trial and Error




This was a design that I saw on another blogger's site. (http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/) I love the acetate half circle so that you can see through to the back of the card. So this is my humble first attempt at it. I am pleased with it until you open the card (which is why I didn't take a pic of the inside) and I stamped "Miss You". I had the wrong color ink, it smudged, yadda yadda. So....I will have to find a way to fix the wording. Other than that...I love it!


I used Bo Bunny rub-ons (Delilah) and the brown paper. I cut the front of the card plus another 4.25 x 5.5 piece of pink with the Creative Memories circle cutter. I adhered a piece of acetate (transparency) to the front of the card, then I added the extra pink piece behind the acetate. The tree rub on is on the inside of the card, while the owl is on the front of the acetate so when you open the card, the owl is gone! (This was Beth's idea....ty!)


So give this new technique a try and send me a pic...we all want to see!!! (RDawnB@cebridge.net)


No comments:

Post a Comment