Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #54



I was doing my nightly blog stalking and came across this sketch challenge. I had some new paper and stamps that were calling my name so I decided to try it. You can check out the neato blog here: www.kgiron.blogspot.com . Here is the sketch....



I used very vanilla, real red and pretty in pink. The stamp set is Vintage Vogue. The designer paper is Sending Love specialty paper.


Thanks for looking...have an awesome week!!


Becky































3 comments:

  1. OH my Gosh that is absolutely stunning.
    I hope we get that set in our next SU catalogue fingers crossed. TFS
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the cluster of stamped flora! Great job with the sweet Sunday sketch!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete