Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 55


I am a little late on this weeks challenge. Here in Arkansas we got SNOW this week! It was so pretty and exciting....the first day. After a week of the kids being home from school, it is not so great anymore! So I sent the kids to grandma's house and finally got to work on the sketch this week.....










This didn't exactly turn out as I had hoped. I used the Wanted set from SU, choc chip paper,
Dusty Durango paper and DSP from SU (I can't remember what it was called now).



I hope you can do something wonderful with this sketch! Thanks for looking and be sure to check out http://kgiron.blogspot.com for more ideas!!

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! I love the border punch and the little hat accent - such an amazing masculine card! I hear you about school being out - it completely throws you off your routine :D

    ReplyDelete