Friday, February 4, 2011

My New Obsession

I am officially obsessed with digital layouts. I bought the Creative Memories software about 2 years ago and dabbled with it just a bit but never really did anything with it. For Christmas I received Photoshop Elements 8. I REALLY wanted to use it! But I am not very wise in the ways of computer technology. I was so frustrated that I was almost in tears. I frequent the blog "My Computer is My Canvas" and LOVE her stuff! She actually has tutorials on her blog as well. So I was reading on how to do it and she recommended www.justsoscrappytoo.com to get digital kits. Let me tell you....the site is awesome! I first started out with some free kits to see if I could do it. Loved it. So I bought a few more kits. Get this. $1.50 for a kit! Wow!!
So enough of my babbling. Let's get on to my projects!This was the first one that I attempted...loved this kit! I really love the light blue, green and brown combo!
I got a little more brave with Parker's adding the extra paper layer.

And finally the cupcake one. Still seems like something is just not right, but I can't put my finger on it. I will have to look at it for a while and maybe tweek it a little later.
Thanks for letting me share!
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment