Monday, April 4, 2011

Ask Anna- Task #2

Photobucket


Today's Spring Cleaning task was to clean ceiling fans, entertainment centers and bookshelves.

First....ceiling fans. Oh my!!! First of all, my ceilings are very tall. I am not. So the living room will have to wait until my hubby comes home and can get me a ladder. This is a picture of the one in my bedroom. Our bedroom is the dustiest room in the house....so it was bad! Here is the before...

And here is the after!!

I also need to take down the glass globes and run them through the dishwasher...but that is for another day. Are you ready for this? I wasn't!!! This is also in our bedroom. I am embarassed to even show it. But we are all in this together right? Please tell me you have a corner like this in your house!! And this is the after. No dust....but the scratches are still there. I will have to get some stain to touch that up. But again...that is for another day!
Wanna join me in doing some spring cleaning? It is not too late! Just click on Anna's spring cleaning banner....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That looks so good! Doesn't it feel good now that it's all done?! :)

    Anna
    www.askannamoseley.com

    ReplyDelete