Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Cleaning Day 1

Photobucket
Today I started my Spring Cleaning with Anna. Actually I was supposed to start yesterday, but didn't realize it. Sorry! Anyway, today was my day to tackle curtains and blinds. I use a soft sock with Basic-H (Shaklee) and water to wash the blinds. It works great! So easy to slide in the small spaces.


I had to get a picture of the dirt that came off....YUCK!!!!

And they are CLEAN!!! It is SO nice!
While I was cleaning the blinds I washed and dried the curtains. I washed them in cold on delicate and then dried them on delicate until they were barely damp. I hung them immediately a) so the would finish drying and b)so I wouldn't have to iron them!

It is not too late to join our cleaning party! Can't wait to see what she has in store for us tomorrow!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment